Common hair problems for men and how to treat them
A good hair day instantly lifts up your mood, true but if you say you’ve never had to face a bad hair day, we know that’s a lie. Hair problems are common and happen to most men although the concerns and causes may differ. So, when is it that you should start getting worried about your hair problems? When deterioration of your hair health starts to show in the form of premature greying, hair fall, hair thinning and other gazillion problems, is when you know it’s time to seek help. And the good news is that you don’t need to live with it because there are ways to battle these hair problems. Let’s begin with listing down some common hair problems for men so you can take charge and start working on them with the right lifestyle changes, product modifications, and natural hair treatments that are effective.
Hair fall or Baldness: Hair fall has always been a scary battle to fight and we know there is nothing you haven’t tried to fix it. Some of the most common causes include age, genes, eating habits and stress Hair Thinning: Hair thinning is another difficult nut to crack. While some of us are lucky to be born with thick and shiny hair, for others it’s just a bunch of thin and lifeless hair that lack texture.
Premature Hair Greying: Imagine spotting your first grey hair while you’re in your 20s or 30s. While greying of hair is a part of our natural aging process, premature greying is a condition that can age you before time. Greying among younger men and women is often a result of nutritional deficiencies, unhealthy lifestyle choices, or even autoimmune diseases.
Dandruff: Two out four people have experienced dandruff at least once in their life. Dandruff has more to do with your scalp than your hair. Those nasty flakes always peeking out of your head is something all of us hate. Let’s talk solutions now, shall we? Here’s a lowdown on some of the most effective solutions for these common hair problems.
Try them and bring back your good hair days.
1. Following a proper hair care routine Your hair type and hair concerns will determine the best-suited hair care routine for you. However, there are a few basic steps that will benefit everyone.
● Cleansing: The catch here is to maintain a balance between removing all the dirt and impurities from your scalp without stripping the hair of its natural oils. Well, we think it’s time to switch to some sulphate and paraben-free natural options like LuxeScalp Methanol shampoo (Hyperlink the product). It is suitable for all hair types and deeply cleanses the excessive sebum build-up and oily residue.
● Conditioning: While most of us tend to skip this step, conditioners have countless benefits like moisturizing, detangling and frizz reduction. If you’re looking for a good natural conditioner you can try your hands on Luxescalp Conditioner. Use it after your shampoo for locking in the moisture and strengthening your manes.
● Detangling: Detangling will help you avoid breakage and make your hair more manageable. Use a proper wide tooth comb to avoid pulling your hair too much.
2. Oiling Your Hair Hair oil is synonymous to hope when it comes to hair care. Oiling your hair regularly can improve your hair health and how! It strengthens your hair and gives it the nourishment they deserve. Pure Moringa oil by Luxescalp is perfect if lustrous and healthy hair is what you’re looking for. You can use it once or twice a week. To know more about the benefits of Moringa Oil please check Moringa 'Miracle Tree' Oil Benefits
3. Hair treatments Don’t we all like pampering our hair every once in a while? Well, with our 100% Herbal Hair Treatment, we’ve got you covered. Our Herbal hair treatments are 100% organic, biodegradable, environment friendly, chemical-free,and vegetarian. It’s full of natural goodness and that is all.
So, now that beautiful hair is just an appointment away, schedule your appointment at our Experience Centre in Bengaluru and watch your dream of healthy and lustrous hair come true.